April 24, 2020 — Summer 2020 Update

Covid 19 Related Update:  The Bannockburn Swim Club’s Board of Directors continues to evaluate all options for Summer 2020.  At present we’re likely looking at a delayed opening in mid-June, at the earliest. Regardless of when or if we open, our pool management company will need to move ahead with repairs, inspections and hiring for the summer season because postponing these important steps means running the risk of not being able to open the pool when it is deemed safe to do so.  Most outdoor pools are moving forward with pre-season preparation and Montgomery County is planning pre-inspections.  In the likely event we have a delayed opening or closure, we’ll consider the costs incurred to date and issue partial refunds to members.  We will share updated plans and policies as soon as possible as our opening date approaches.