May 22 Update – Summer 2020 Pool Opening day is delayed until mid-June at the earliest. Both our summer swim and dive team seasons have been cancelled. Preparations for opening the pool are underway, and your Bannockburn Pool Board of Directors is continuing to closely monitor government orders and public health guidelines. We are exploring different potential summer scenarios with regard to all pool programs. We are hoping to open the pool by mid to late June — likely with restrictions on traffic flow, etc. — but we have many hurdles to overcome to make that a reality. See latest announcement from the County here. Please stay tuned and look for an update at the end of May.
Bannockburn Swim Club remains closed as Covid 19 restrictions continue. See Montgomery County’s Latest Announcement Here. Both the Swim Team and Dive Team seasons have been cancelled. We hope to have an update on opening day for the pool at the end of May.