- I understand that I and all members of my family who use the pool do so at my/their own risk, specifically but not limited to contraction of COVID-19.
- I acknowledge that the Bannockburn Pool may use or release to health officials the pool’s records of persons who have used the pool, if required for contact tracing purposes.
- I will not visit the pool if I was not vaccinated or anyone in my household not vaccinated and have COVID-19 symptoms, or have exhibited symptoms or tested positive in the past 10 days.
- I will not visit the pool if I or my family exhibits symptoms of covid (independent of vaccination) in the past 10 days.
- I will advise the Bannockburn Pool Board if I or a family member exhibits symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 24 hours of onset or test result.
- I will advise the Bannockburn Pool Board within 24hrs if I or a family member exhibits symptoms or tests positive for COVID and has visited the pool within the past 10 days.
- If I or a family member is not vaccinated, I will wear a mask when not in the water and practice social distancing while at the pool.
- I will supervise my children and group members so that safe interactions and social distancing can be maintained while at the pool.
- understand the pool must operate differently (again) this year. I will be a good pool citizen and respect the rules in force this summer, and also respect and obey the guidance and instruction given by pool staff.
Guests now permitted. Make sure you have guest credits in your account before bringing them to the pool. For larger parities of 10 or more, please fill out reservation application on this site. Food Trucks and restaurant deliveries to the pool parking lot are continuing and open to everyone in the community. Check the event calendar for ordering links.