Rocklands will be making a Bannockburn debut and will be serving their delicious barbeque! Menu and ordering link are here (Please note the ordering deadline is Nov 19 at 4pm, there will be a more limited walk up menu for those that miss the deadline). John Snedden opened his first Rocklands restaurant in 1990 in Washington DC, and 31 years later the BBQ is just as flavorful and tender. Some of their most popular items include their pork belly sandwich, ribs, brisket and pulled chicken. Another fan favorite is the “Pearl” which some have called ugly beautiful! It is a portion of mac-and-cheese, with layers of baked beans and chopped pork, topped with Rocklands BBQ Sauce.
Pre-ordering details are listed below
- Pre-ordering may not be visible on google chrome, but other web browsers have no problem!
- Use this link to place an order: https://rocklands-bbq.square.site/
- Other locations/trucks may be listed and active for the same week. Please be sure to select the “Bannockburn Pool” location.
- Once the correct location is selected the date will automatically change to the date and start time of your event
- Guests may schedule what time they would like to pick up by selecting “Change” under the location and switching from “ASAP” to “Later” and their desired time!
- Some options may be available on pre-ordering only (e.g. currently we have a rib platter only on pre-ordering)
- If guests have any issues ordering, please contact: email@example.com