Bannockburn Swim & Dive Club’s Board of Directors is evaluating all options for Summer 2020. At present we’re developing plans for multiple scenarios: an on-time opening, a delayed opening or closure for the whole season. Regardless of when or if we open, our pool management company will need to work to prepare the pool, related equipment and pool grounds for that opening. In the event we have a delayed opening or closure, we’ll consider costs incurred to date and partial refunds. We will share updated plans and policies as soon as any decisions are made. Look for another update by no later than mid-April. Thank you.
Permanent Registration has closed for Summer 2020. New membership offers are being made throughout March and April.