2021 Dues & Fees
Permanent Member Dues for 2021 Season
(Permanent Membership Registration Deadline is February 15, 2021 for the 2021 Swim Season)
Senior Discount for Permanent Members: If you or another adult on your membership is 65 years or older by Memorial Day weekend deduct a total of $115.00 off of your dues.
- 1-swimmer = $360.00
- 2-swimmers = $515.00
- 3-swimmers = $650.00
- 4-swimmers = $800.00
- 5-swimmers = $925.00
- 6-swimmers = $1,075.00
- 7-swimmers = $1,175.00
- 8-swimmers = $1,275.00
- 9-swimmers = $1,375.00
- 10-swimmers = $1,475.00
Summer Member Dues for 2021 Season
- 1-swimmer = $530.00
- 2-swimmers = $720.00
- 3-swimmers = $940.00
- 4-swimmers = $1,115.00
- 5-swimmers = $1,315.00
- 6-swimmers = $1,505.00
- 7-swimmers = $1,605.00
- 8-swimmers = $1,705.00
- 9-swimmers = $1,805.00
- 10-swimmers = $1,905.00
Late Season Member Dues for 2021 Season
(Note: Late Season runs from August 1st until the pool’s closing date, usually on or around Labor Day weekend, depending upon weather)
- 1-swimmer = $295.00
- 2-swimmers = $400.00
- 3-swimmers = $515.00
- 4-swimmers = $600.00
- 5-swimmers = $725.00
- 6-swimmers = $845.00
- 7-swimmers = $895.00
- 8-swimmers = $960.00
- 9-swimmers = $1,020.00
- 10-swimmers = $1,080.00
*Rules for Determining the Number of Users (Applies to all types of Membership: Permanent, Summer & Late Season)
- All permanent household members who will be using any of the pool’s facilities must be counted as members. This includes family members, housekeepers, au pairs or baby-sitters, and full-time summer residents of the household.
- Adults or other family members NOT living in the member’s home should not be added to a family membership. Rather, they should be brought to the pool as guests.
- There must be at least one dues paying adult per membership.
- For the 2021 season there will be no charge for infants born after 1/1/2021.
- Non-swimmers who will use pool facilities must be included.
- Parents who alternate taking their children to the pool must both be included on the membership card and in the dues calculation, even if they do not plan to use the pool facilities at the same time.
New Permanent Member Fee for 2021 Season
In addition to the Permanent Member dues above there is a one-time refundable $2,000.00 Fee required. This fee is refunded to you when you give up your Permanent Membership status. Please note that in some instances your refund is dependent upon the pool finding an eligible buyer for the membership and your refund may be delayed.
Inactive Permanent Member Fee
Permanent Members who decide to be inactive for a swim season are assessed a $200.00 Annual Fee for each season they are inactive. This fee was instituted in 2015 and has applied each following year going forward. Inactive Members can pay this fee annually or have this fee deducted from their Permanent Member Fee when requesting a refund.
Registration Late Fee for Permanent Members
Permanent members are guaranteed a space each season, but only if they register before the registration deadline. Assuming space is available, a late fee of $100.00 will be assessed against Permanent members who register after the registration deadline. The registration deadline for the 2021 season is February 15, 2021.
Guest Ticket Fees*
- $5.00 per person, all ages
Weekends & Holidays:
- $10.00 per person for adults (18+ yrs old)
- $5.00 per person for children (age 17 and under)
*Please see our Guest Policy & Fees page under the About section of our website for additional information regarding guest tickets