Just as this was a different Spring for us, our Summer pool season will be different as well this year. Your volunteer board of directors and pool staff will continue working to ensure a safe and ‘fun-as-possible’ environment within state and county guidelines. We’ll evolve and adapt our policies and procedures as guidelines change. We ask that you please be patient and abide by the pledge below.
Bannockburn Pool – Summer 2020 Membership Pledge:
- I agree to use the Bannockburn Pool facility at my own risk.
- I will not visit the pool if I have exhibited symptoms of COVID 19 in the past 14 days.
- I will be respectful of Bannockburn staff and follow their guidance and direction.
- I will be respectful of other members.
- I will practice social distancing while at the pool, both in the water, on the deck, and on pool grounds, consistent with CDC guidelines.
- I will wear a mask while at Bannockburn Pool except when I am in the water.
- I will shower before visiting the pool and leave the Bannockburn facility and parking lot promptly at the end of my pool time.
- I will observe any restrictions/limits put in place regarding number of pool visits in a week/month to ensure all members have an opportunity to use the pool.
- I will respect and follow the guidelines and understand and agree that any violation of these directives may result in a suspension or loss of membership.