Just as last summer was different, this Summer pool season will be different as well. Your volunteer board of directors and pool staff will continue working to ensure a safe and ‘fun-as-possible’ environment within state and county guidelines. We’ll evolve and adapt our policies and procedures as guidelines change. We ask that you please be patient and abide by the pledge below.
Bannockburn Pool – Summer 2022 Membership Pledge:
- I understand that I and all members of my family who use the pool do so at my/their own risk, specifically but not limited to contraction of COVID-19.
- I acknowledge that the Bannockburn Pool may use or release to health officials the pool’s records of persons who have used the pool, if required for contact tracing purposes.
- I will not visit the pool if I was not vaccinated or anyone in my household not vaccinated and have COVID-19 symptoms, or have exhibited symptoms or tested positive in the past 10 days.
- I will not visit the pool if I or my family exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 (independent of vaccination) in the past 10 days.
- I will advise the Bannockburn Pool Board President (email@example.com) if I or a family member exhibits symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 24 hours of onset or test result.
- I will advise the Bannockburn Pool Board President within 24 hours if I or a family member exhibits symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 and has visited the pool within the past 10 days.
- If I or a family member is not vaccinated, it is recommended – not mandated – by the county to wear a mask when not in the water and practice social distancing; It is the responsibility of the members (and their families) to abide by our mask recommendations. The pool will not be enforcing it
- I understand the pool must operate differently (again) this year. I will be a good pool citizen and respect the rules in force this summer, and also respect and obey the guidance and instruction given by pool staff.