2023 Dues & Fees
Permanent Member Dues for 2023 Season
(Permanent Membership Registration Deadline is February 15, 2023 for the 2023 Swim Season)
Senior Discount for Permanent Members: If you or another adult on your membership living in your household is 65 years or older by Memorial Day weekend deduct a total of $115.00 off of your dues. Please note, grandparent(s) not living in your household should be brought in as guests; they should not be added to your membership.
- 1 swimmer = $389
- 2 swimmers = $554
- 3 swimmers = $719
- 4 swimmers = $884
- 5 swimmers = $1049
- 6 swimmers = $1,213
- + $160 for each additional swimmer
Temporary Summer Member Dues for 2023 Season
- 1-swimmer = $574
- 2-swimmers = $790
- 3-swimmers = $1006
- 4-swimmers = $1,223
- 5-swimmers = $1,439
- 6-swimmers = $1,655
- + $210 for each additional swimmer
Late Season Member Dues for 2023 Season
(Note: Late Season runs from August 1st until the pool’s closing date, usually on or around Labor Day weekend, depending upon weather)
- 1-swimmer = $319
- 2-swimmers = $438
- 3-swimmers = $556
- 4-swimmers = $675
- 5-swimmers = $793
- 6-swimmers = $912
- +$118 for each additional swimmer
*Rules for Determining the Number of Users (Applies to all types of Membership: Permanent, Summer & Late Season)
- All permanent household members who will be using any of the pool’s facilities must be counted as members. This includes family members, housekeepers, au pairs or baby-sitters, and full-time summer residents of the household.
- Adults or other family members NOT living in the member’s home should not be added to a family membership. Rather, they should be brought to the pool as guests.
- There must be at least one dues paying adult per membership.
- For the 2023 season there will be no charge for infants born after 1/1/2023.
- Non-swimmers who will use pool facilities must be included.
- Parents who alternate taking their children to the pool must both be included on the membership card and in the dues calculation, even if they do not plan to use the pool facilities at the same time.
New Permanent Member Fee for 2023 Season
In addition to the Permanent Member dues above there is a one-time refundable $2,000.00 Fee required. This fee is refunded to you when you give up your Permanent Membership status. Please note that in some instances your refund is dependent upon the pool finding an eligible buyer for the membership and your refund may be delayed.
Inactive Permanent Member Fee
Permanent Members who decide to be inactive for a swim season are assessed a $200.00 Annual Fee for each season they are inactive. This fee was instituted in 2015 and has applied each following year going forward. Inactive Members must pay this fee annually at the same time as the summer registration deadline (February 15) or will have fees owed deducted from their Permanent Member Fee when requesting a refund. Permanent Members who elect to be inactive for three years in a row will be deemed to be relinquishing their permanent membership and will have their bond refunded (less fees owed) and their membership spot given to a family on the waitlist.
Registration Late Fee for Permanent Members
Permanent members are guaranteed a space each season, but only if they register before the registration deadline. Assuming space is available, a late fee of $100.00 will be assessed against Permanent members who register after the registration deadline. The registration deadline for the current year’s season is February 15 of that same year.
All members must please ensure that the email@example.com email is whitelisted in their email provider so you do not miss emails regarding the registration deadline.
Guest Ticket Fees*
- $5.00 per person, all ages
Weekends & Holidays:
- $10.00 per person, all ages
*Please see our Guest Policy & Fees page under the About section of our website for additional information regarding guest tickets.